Los Angeles Defective Road Maintenance Lawyer
McMahan Law, PC Offers Aggressive Representation for Injury Victims
When you have been injured in an accident because of dangerous road conditions due to defective maintenance, you have to deal with your physical recovery and figuring out how to pay your medical bills, car repairs or replacement, and lost wages. If you were injured because of defective road maintenance, you may be entitled to compensation that can help you pay for all of these things, as well as any ongoing health care need that you might have. At McMahan Law, our team of is dedicated to obtaining maximum compensation for our clients who have been injured or who have lost a loved one as a result of dangerous roadway conditions.
Call McMahan Law, PC at (310) 734-4485 for defective road maintenance attorneys in Los Angeles who have the experience to get results.
California Defective Road Maintenance Lawyers
Failure to regularly and properly maintain roadways can lead to extremely dangerous conditions that can result in severe injuries or death.
Examples of defective road maintenance that can be responsible for serious injury or death include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Surface maintenance issues (such as potholes)
- Painted lines being obscured or covered
- Roadway signs and signals being covered or obscured (e.g., overgrown plants obscuring a stop sign)
Roads that are not regularly and properly inspected or maintained can lead to extremely dangerous conditions and cause serious injury and death. McMahan Law, PC has decades of experience in handling these type of claims and know what it takes to effectively litigate these claims and get the results you want.
Types of Maintenance Defects
Surface Maintenance Issues
- Wheel Ruts: Constant and repeated stress and weight from vehicles and tires, along with weather conditions, can cause deep grooves on the surface of our roadways. If left unfixed, these hazards can lead to extremely dangerous conditions and result in injury or death.
- Pot Holes: Different factors, including construction, repeated stress and weight, and weather conditions can lead to big chunks of missing asphalt and black top from our roadways. If these pot holes are not fixed, they can lead to serious accidents that can result in devastating consequences.
Visibility Maintenance Issues
- Obscured Lane Dividing Lines: If drivers cannot see the dividing lines between the lanes on the road, the consequences can be disastrous and fatal. As such, they must be properly maintained and painted so that they are visible and apparent to the drivers on the road.
- Covered Signs: Important traffic signals and signs that have been obscured or blocked by overgrown plants or vandalism can make even the most careful drivers subject to serious injuries or death.
Guardrail Maintenance Issues
- Guardrails: These important safety precautions are placed on our freeways and roadways in order to protect drivers; if they are not maintained properly, there can be disastrous consequences and the guard rails may even do more harm than good.
Contact a Defective Roadway Maintenance Lawyer at McMahan Law Today
If you or a loved one has been injured due to defectively maintained roads, you need an attorney with experience, resources, and access to the top experts and specialists, as well as one who will aggressively pursue your claim and right to compensation. Turn to the experienced and dedicated attorneys at McMahan Law. Spanish language services are also available. Se habla Español.
Schedule your free case consultation now by calling (310) 734-4485 or completing our online form. Find out more about how we can help you.