Los Angeles Elder Abuse Attorneys
McMahan Law, PC Offers Additional Resources
Browse through our selection of links for more information on individual nursing homes, care facilities, and care providers in California. McMahan Law, PC has decades of experience and access to expert and specialists who can help in your case, as well. Our elder abuse attorneys in Los Angeles are here to assist you in your pursuit of justice.
Contact us at (310) 734-4485 to schedule a free initial case consultation, where we can discuss the details of your claim and provide more information on our services.
California Department of Public Health Licensing Records
- California Department of Public Health – Formerly the Department of Health Services, the CDPH Licensing and Certification Division has records on each nursing home in California
- California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform (CANHR) – Lists citations, deficiencies, and other CDPH data on all California nursing homes
California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) Audits & Investigations
- California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) Audits and Investigations Division – Audits nursing home billing to Medi-Cal. Frequently, nursing homes will claim to spend more on the patients than they actually do. This is a good link to determine whether there are any billing irregularities.
Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) Records
- Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) Records – Data and analysis of reports involving financial and labor data on nursing homes in California
Professional License Records
- Board of Registered Nursing – Contains limited information, by name, of nurses who have been disciplined
- Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians – Board for licensed vocational nurses (LVN)
- Nursing Home Administrator Program – Data and information regarding nursing homes
- Certified Nurses Assistants – For information on certified nurses’ assistants (CNA)
- Medical Board of California – Basic information regarding physicians, including public records of discipline