Los Angeles Truck Accident Lawyer
Strong Representation for Injury Victims in Semi-Truck Crashes
Because semi-trucks are so large, the accidents in which they are involved often lead to severe and life-altering injuries. If you have been hurt because of truck driver negligence, it is very important that you contact an attorney right away to protect your rights. At McMahan Law, PC, we have helped our clients throughout Southern California obtain the compensation they need to pay their medical bills, ongoing health care, vehicle repair, and lost wages. In our more than 30 years as a firm, we’ve handled hundreds of cases and recovered millions of dollars for our clients. Contact us as soon as possible following your accident to speak with an experienced truck accident lawyer in Los Angeles who can watch out for your best interests and fight on your behalf.
Schedule your free case consultation with McMahan Law, PC by calling (310) 734-4485 or completing our online request form.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
Our talented legal team can help determine who is liable for your injuries in accidents involving semi-trucks. Depending on what caused the accident, the responsible party may be the driver, the owner of the truck, the manufacturer of defective parts, or someone else entirely. It may even be a combination of responsible parties.
Accidents with commercial semi-trucks often occur because of:
- Semi-trucks driving faster that the posted speed limits
- Truck drivers operating their vehicle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Unrealistic schedules imposed by trucking lines that require truck drivers to spend too much time on the road with little or no sleep
- Truck drivers falling asleep at the wheel
- Commercial trucks merging without properly signaling and pushing other vehicles off the road or into traffic
- Improperly loaded or unsecured cargo
If you have been injured in an accident involving a big rig or semi truck, contact us today to start building the strongest case possible for negligence. McMahan Law, PC has excellent contacts and resources to help us in the pursuit of justice and compensation for your injuries.
Call us at (310) 734-4485 today to get started. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we don’t get paid unless we successfully recover compensation for you.